Saturday 7 March 2009

Behind The Times

OK, so here goes.

I finally decided to start writing a blog. Perhaps a foolish, ill-fated and short-lived attempt, we’ll see…

I’ve always been a little slow on the up-take with technology trends which is quite ironic for someone who works in software development. I don’t have an iPhone, a Facebook account, an XBox or an iPod but hey there you go. I probably spend too much time in old-fashioned pursuits like drinking and swearing.

Anyway, let’s hope there’s something of value in here for someone out there and not all of it boring geek-talk about python and why coders nowadays have never had it so good and frequent posts along the lines of -

‘In my day we used to code with coal and had to stick the bits into the registers one by one then hope the chip didn’t blow up and we’d end up with transistors stuck in our face not like the web-pampered youth of today’

Etc, etc

Right enough blogmanure for now. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment